We can help plan your move
Moving day is finally here!
You’ve spent a lot of time preparing for this day, and if you took the time to select a quality moving company, today should be a pleasant experience. The movers will take care of all the heavy lifting from here.
Our Week by Week Guide
Moving is stressful, and we know the process starts well before you’re ready for us to bring your container. Here’s a week by week guide to help you plan your move.
What You Should Be Doing’ Blog Series:
- What You Should Be Doing 6 – 8 Weeks Before Moving Day
- What You Should Be Doing 4 – 6 Weeks Before Moving Day
- What You Should Be Doing 2 – 4 Weeks Before Moving Day
- What You Should Be Doing One Week Before Moving Day
- What You Should Be Doing on Moving Day
Choosing a Mover:
- Choosing a Mover: When to Call & What to Ask
- 10 Do’s and Don’ts Before Your Moving In-Home Estimate
- The Difference Between Selling and Servicing a Move
- Corrigan Moving Systems Wins United Van Lines’ President’s Quality Award
Other Interesting Posts:
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR SPACE!
Portable Containers have a full range of services to meet your moving and storage needs.